Become endorsed in three Simple Steps
Step 1: Complete all the fields of the application form on the right and make payment by credit card.
You will be sent an email that includes a password that allows you to access Step 2.
NOTE: You will need to know the names and REPs registration level of all the Exercise Professionals who will be delivering your programme to complete the application form. To find out who is required to be REPs registered please click here.
Step 2: Watch the information video and download the five requirement areas that you need to be familiar with.
Step 3: Complete a simple online assessment.
Once approved you will be listed in a listed as an endorsed provider, based on the information provided in the endorsement process ( Including your supplied contact details, website and offerings).
Terms and ConditionS
- It is a requirement of all SMEAEP programmes to meet the criteria as outlined on this site.
- If the contact person for the SMEAEP endorsed programme changes ExerciseNZ must be informed in writing ASAP.
- Endorsement renewal is due on June 30th each year. Credit for any unused portion of the application fee will be given at this time.
- ExerciseNZ reserves the right to revoke SMEAEP endorsement at any time if it believes that the provider is breaching any of the SMEAEP principles.
- Payment is for application not endorsement. Refunds are not offered. If your application for endorsement is rejected, you can resubmit your assessment again at no additional charge.